ADATA (CV0525) 52W Sharing USB Car Charger, 5 USB-A Ports, 150cm Extended Cable
On-The-Go Power For All
The ADATA CV0525 car charger is all about sharing the power. With Quick Charge 3.0 support, 5 USB ports, and a convenient extended cable design, everyone in the car can enjoy fast device charging.
Sharing is Caring
How do you appease a car full of power-starved people? With two primary USB ports up front and a 150cm extension cable that makes 3 USB ports accessible to backseat passengers, everyone is happy!
Charge up to 4 times Faster
With support for Quick Charge 3.0 the CV0525 and can charge a mobile phone from 0 to 80% in just 35 minutes1. That’s up to four times faster than a standard charger!
Easy-To-Use Charging Station on the Go
Whether on your daily commute to the office or on a road trip to the beach, keep your devices powered and charged along the way.
Smart IC Chip for Peace of Mind
The CV0525 is built with a smart IC chip that detects your devices and adjusts power output accordingly to prevent overheating or power loss.
Works in Just About Any Car
The CV0525 works with most standard lighter sockets, and can adjust voltage to charge both 12V and 24V devices.
With complete protection mechanisms that prevent short-circuiting, overcharging, overheating, and more, you can rest assured that all is safe.
- Designed For: USB Devices
- Type Of Charger: In-car USB Charger
- Connectors: 5 x USB-A Ports
- Wattage: Main: 17W max.
Extended: 35W max.
- Input: DC 12-24V
- Output: “1 x USB QC3.0 : DC 3.6-6.5V = 3A; 6.5-9V = 2A; 9-12V = 1.5A
4 x USB : DC 5V = 2.4A max.”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 145g
Main : 76 x 45 x 25mm
Extended : 83 x 58 x 16mm
Cable length: 150cm
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1980 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.