Akasa AK-CC7108EP01 Heatsink and Fan, Sockets 775, 115x, 1200, Heatsink and Fan, PWM Fan, up to 77W
Designed for Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3 & Core i5 up to 77W
AK-CC7108EP01 is a new design OEM CPU cooler combining low noise, efficient cooling with great value. High engineered omni directional aluminium heatsink with bi-ped fins maximize heat dissipation and provides optimal CPU and motherboard VRM cooling. Low noise 9.2cm PWM fan uses Intel approved power management (PWM) where speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring low noise computing.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on LGA775 / 1155 and 1156 platforms without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will slide into correct position.
AK-CC7108EP01 is designed to work with CPU’s up to 77W (Ivy Bridge) but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
• High engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective cooling performance
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Intel approved push pins provide reliable retention
• Intel LGA775 / 1155 and LGA1156 compatible
• 92mm low noise PWM fan
• High performance thermal interface is pre-applied
• Total height of 58mm from CPU level
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Intel
- Compatibility: “Intel 1200 115x, 775”
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Push-pins
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium fins and core
- Weight: 292.3g
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH): 95 x 95 x 58.5 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 600 – 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Fan Bearing: Enter Bearing
- Air Flow: 56.81 CFM (96.2 m3/h)
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 17.2 – 30.54 dB(A)
- Additional Features: Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
High performance thermal interface pre-applied
- MTBF: “40,000 hours”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3200 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.