Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO Edition Heatsink & Fan, Black & White, Intel & AMD Sockets, Bionix Fan, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 10 Year Warranty
Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series Fans in Push-Pull-Configuration
Excellent Price-Performance Ratio
With two powerful, pressure-optimised BioniX P-fans and its updated, thermal-coated heatsink, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO offers a lot of performance for a fair price. In internal tests levelled to 28 dB(A), the Freezer 34 eSports DUO was able to surpass many competitors, even much bigger and more expensive double tower cooling solutions. More information about our performance test and the max. CPU temperatures for AMD & Intel can be found in our Cooler FAQ.
New P-Fans for Increased Performance
The Freezer 34 eSports DUO benefits of all advantages of our new BioniX P-fans.
- High static pressure for increased cooling performance
- 0 db fan mode below 5 % PWM
- Extended RPM range
- Lower power consumption
- Fewer vibrations
- Extended life span
- High quality bearing
- PWM PST for synchronous fan control
Better Cooling – Better Performance
No thermal throttling on your CPU – even at high turbo clock speeds and overclocking, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO cools quietly, so you can reach the maximum FPS with minimal noise levels for the smoothest possible gaming experience.
Improved Heat Dissipation
Evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimised heat sink design with 54 cooling fins lead to ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34 eSports DUO.
The two BioniX P-fans of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO work in push-pull-configuration The resulting increase of airflow
ensures that more cold air is transported into the heatsink for cooling and the heat from the CPU is dissipated even
faster from the heat sink. This ensures the best possible performance of the CPU.
A thermal coating creates micro-turbulences with a special surface structure. Combined with offset heat pipes this leads to an optimised heat-dissipation and to an increased cooling performance.
High Performance for High-End CPU
The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heatspreader, but, more importantly, is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core) completely.
MX-4 Thermal Paste Included
The high-performance MX-4 thermal compound is included and ensures the best cooling results.
Easy Installation & Secure Hold
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO mounting system is compatible
with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a backplate and its low weight, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is not only
foolproof to install, but also absolutely transport safe.
Optimal RAM Compatibility
Thanks to its compact dimensions of only 124 x 157 x 103 mm, there are no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heat sinks can be mounted without any issues and are not blocked by the CPU Cooler.
We offer a regularly updated user manual in many languages conveniently at your fingertips anywhere and anytime.
Put the QR code sticker somewhere convenient and never waste time again looking for product instructions.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel:
1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 2066, 2011(-3)
- TDP: 210 W
- Installation: Screws
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & White
- Material: Plastic & Aluminium
- Weight: 764 g
- Fan Dimensions: 2 x 120mm BioniX P-Series Fans
- Dimensions: 124 x 157 x 103 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 200 – 2100 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise level: 0.5 Sone
- Power: 0.13 A / 12 V DC per Fan
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: See Images
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9460 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.