Arctic Freezer A13 X CO Compact Heatsink & Fan, AMD AM4, Continuous Operation, Dual Ball Bearing, 150W TDP, 6 Year Warranty
Compact AMD CPU Cooler for Continuous Operation
- Ready to cool your AMD CPU
- Small Footstep for Optimal Compatibility
- Pre-applied MX-2 Thermal Paste
- Longer Lifespan thanks to its Low Motor Temperature
- Offset Heat Pipes enable Optimal Heat Dissipation
- P-fan for Increased Performance
- Double Ball Bearing for Continuous Operation
- Direct Touch Heat Pipes
- More Cooling Capacity with Freezer A13 X CO
- More Efficient and Whisper Quiet
- Multilingual Manuals
Ready to cool your AMD CPU
The ARCTIC Freezer A13 X CO is a compact CPU cooler with one 92mm fan. It benefits from an improved heatsink design and a reworked heat pipe layout. In conjunction with the fan, which is optimised for high static pressure, ARCTIC was been able to significantly improve the Freezer A13 X CO's cooling performance. With the use of a double ball bearing it is designed for continuous operation and is therefore also suitable for 24/7 operations. It is supplied with pre-applied ARCTIC MX-2 thermal compound and has a simple assembly system.
Small Footstep for Optimal Compatibility
The Freezer A13 X CO combines a compact advanced heat sink design with 3 direct touch heat pipes. In combination with the fan designed for static pressure, an optimal cooling performance is achieved despite the comparatively small dimensions. The Freezer A13 X CO has an installation height of only 137 mm and there are no limitations in RAM compatibility.
Pre-applied MX-2 Thermal Paste
Pre-applied, high-performing MX-2 thermal paste ensures quick and clean assembly.
Longer Lifespan thanks to its Low Motor Temperature
The Freezer A13 X CO uses a fan motor newly developed by ARCTIC. This runs less audibly and more efficiently, so that the temperature of the coils is 20 C lower than with conventional motors. This increases the lifespan of the fans considerably, allowing ARCTIC to grant a 6-year warranty period for the Freezer A13 X CO.
Offset Heat Pipes enable Optimal Heat Dissipation
The direct touch heat pipes attached to the Freezer A13 X CO and an optimised design of the 44 cooling fins together ensure that the heat from the CPU can be ideally removed and released into the air.
P-fan for Increased Performance
Inspired by the P-series, the Freezer A13 X CO's fan benefits from all of the advantages of P-fans:
– High static pressure for increased cooling performance
– Broad RPM range
– Lower power consumption
– Less vibration
– PWM for synchronous fan control
Double Ball Bearing for Continuous Operation
The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance. Dust and high temperature are affecting this bearing a lot less than generic sleeve or one ball bearings and thus make it the perfect choice when reliability is essential.
Direct Touch Heat Pipes
The Freezer A13 X CO uses direct touch heat pipes. This ensures that the heat to be dissipated is transferred directly to the heat pipes without an additional material layer, and transported into the heatsink via the pipes.
More Cooling Capacity with Freezer A13 X CO
The ARCTIC Freezer A13 X CO sets new standards in cooling. Compared to its predecessor, a performance increase could be tested.
More Efficient and Whisper Quiet
In addition to operating more quietly, even at maximum speed, the Freezer A13 X CO's built-in fan motor is also much more efficient. The power consumption was reduced from 0.18 A to 0.07 A, which corresponds to an effective savings of 60 % in power consumption. ARCTIC engineers were also able to reduce the volume by 40 %, allowing the Freezer A13 X CO to run at a whisper-quiet 0.3 sone when at maximum speed.
ARCTIC offers a regularly updated user manual in many languages conveniently at your fingertips anywhere and anytime. Put the QR code sticker in an easy-to-reach place and never again waste time searching for product instructions.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: AMD
- Compatibility: AM4
- TDP: 150W
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- LED Lighting: –
- Material: Aluminium Fins
- Weight: 443 g
- Fan Dimensions: 1 x 92mm
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 86 x 109 x 137 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 2000 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Noise level: 22.5 dBA
- Power: 0.09 A
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.5400 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.