Arctic Freezer i13 X Compact Heatsink & Fan, Intel Sockets, 92mm PWM Fan, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 150W TDP, 6 Year Warranty
Compact Intel CPU Cooler
- Small Footprint For Optimal Compatibillity
- Pre-Applied MX-2 Thermal Paste
- Longer Lifespan Thanks to its Low Motor Temperature
- Offset Heat Pipes Enable Optimal Heat Dissipation
- P-Fan For Increased Performance
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Direct Touch Heat Pipes
- More Cooling Capacity With Freezer I13
- More Efficient And Whisper Quiet
- Multilingual Manuals
Small Footprint For Optimal Compatibillity
The Freezer i13 X combines a compact advanced heat sink design with 3 direct touch heat pipes. In combination with the fan designed for static pressure, an optimal cooling performance is achieved despite the comparatively small dimensions. The Freezer i13 X has an installation height of only 137 mm and there are no limitations in RAM compatibility.
Pre-Applied MX-2 Thermal Paste
Pre-applied, high-performing MX-2 thermal paste ensures quick and clean assembly.
Longer Lifespan Thanks to its Low Motor Temperature
The Freezer i13 X uses a fan motor newly developed by ARCTIC. This runs less audibly and more efficiently, so that the temperature of the coils is 20 °C lower than with conventional motors. This increases the lifespan of the fans considerably, allowing ARCTIC to grant a 6-year warranty period for the Freezer i13 X.
Offset Heat Pipes Enable Optimal Heat Dissipation
The direct touch heat pipes attached to the Freezer i13 X and an optimised design of the 44 cooling fins together ensure that the heat from the CPU can be ideally removed and released into the air.
P-Fan For Increased Performance
Inspired by the P-series, the Freezer i13 X’s fan benefits from all of the advantages of P-fans:
– High static pressure for increased cooling performance
– Broad RPM range
– Lower power consumption
– Less vibration
– PWM for synchronous fan control
Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Thanks to a combination of alloy and lubricant developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced, leading to greater efficiency. In this way, less heat is generated, there is less bearing noise and the life of the fan is extended.
Direct Touch Heat Pipes
The Freezer i13 X uses direct touch heat pipes. This ensures that the heat to be dissipated is transferred directly to the heat pipes without an additional material layer, and transported into the heatsink via the pipes.
More Cooling Capacity With Freezer I13 X
The ARCTIC Freezer i13 X sets new standards in cooling.
Proven to outperform its predecessor in cooling capacity.
More Efficient And Whisper Quiet
In addition to operating more quietly, even at maximum speed, the Freezer i13 X’s built-in fan motor is also much more efficient.
The power consumption was reduced from 0.18 A to 0.07 A, which corresponds to an effective saving of 60 % in power consumption. ARCTIC engineers were also able to reduce the volume by 40 %, allowing the Freezer i13 X to run at a whisper-quiet 0.3 sone when at maximum speed.
ARCTIC installation manuals come in a variety of languages. They are regularly updated and easy to access from anywhere in the world.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Intel
- Compatibility: “Intel 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156”
- TDP: 150W
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & White
- LED Lighting: –
- Material: Aluminium Fins
- Weight: 443 g
- Fan Dimensions: 1 x 92mm
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 86 x 109 x 137 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 2000 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise level: 22.5 dBA
- Power: 0.07 A
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6200 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.