Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360mm Liquid CPU Cooler, PWM Fan & PWM Controlled Pump
Liquid Freezer II 360
- Compatible with Intel & AMD sockets.
- In-House developed PWM controlled pump.
- High performance allows overclocking.
- Motherboard VRM cooling solution.
- Pressure optimised fan.
- Fully sleeved tubes.
- Integrated cable management.
- Maintenance-free water loop.
- Secure hold with backplate.
At ARCTIC, we are proud of our completely new all-in-one CPU water cooler series. For the Liquid Freezer II Series, we have used our experience in CPU water cooling to develop a completely new compact water cooling pump. The new pump of the Liquid Freezer II Series ensures an ideal ratio of high CPU cooling performance to low noise levels. The CPU AIO water cooler has integrated cable management within fully sleeved tubes for a clean look in your PC’s case. Our powerful P-fans provide a fast heat transfer thanks to their high static pressure and outstanding performance. We recommend the Liquid Freezer II Series, an all-in-one CPU water cooler for those looking for superior performance and low noise level at a fair price.
Newly Developed In-House PWM-Controlled Pump
The Liquid Freezer II Series features an all-new, in-house developed PWM-controlled pump with a copper base, improved efficiency, low power usage and quiet operation. Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise if no cooling is needed, even with its additional fan for VRM cooling.
Motherboard VRM Cooling Fan
An additional 40 mm fan next to the pump helps to cool the motherboard‘s VRM chips. This prevents overheating, especially when overclocking, and allows for continous heavy loads.
Maintenance-Free Water Pump
The water loop is sealed, therefore no water or additives have to be refilled.
Optimal RAM Compatibility
Thanks to its compact pump with dimensions of only 78?x?98?x?53?mm, there are almost no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heatsinks can be mounted without issues and will not be blocked by the CPU cooler.
Better Cooling, Better Performance
Even at high turbo clock speeds and overclocking, the Liquid Freezer II cools quietly, so you can reach the maximum FPS with minimal noise levels for the smoothest possible gaming experience.
Integrated Cable Management
The PWM-cable of the fan is integrated into the sleeveless tubing. Fewer cables are exposed for a clean and sleek look within your case.
Easy Installation & Secure Hold
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the Liquid Freezer II mounting system is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011-3 (Square ILM), 2066 (Square ILM)
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Easy Installation & Secure Hold
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium / Copper
- Weight: 1687 g
- Fan Dimensions: 3 x 120mm
- Dimensions: Radiator: 398 x 120 x 38 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: “VRM Fan: 40 mm, 1000 – 3000 RPM (PWM)
Pump: 800 – 2000 RPM (PWM)
Fan Speed: 200 – 1800 RPM (PWM)”
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: 56.3 CFM
- Noise level: 24.5 dBA
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.3800 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.