Asus 1000W ROG Strix PSU, Double Ball Bearing Fan, Fully Modular, 80+ Gold, 0dB Tech
The ROG Strix 1000W Gold PSU brings premium cooling performance to the mainstream.
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
- 10-year warranty included.
The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. Massive ROG heatsinks trickle down from the mighty ROG Thor series and Axial-tech fan design from our premium NVIDIA RTX™ graphics cards also make an appearance. Below the surface, low RDS (on) MOSFETs and premium Japanese capacitors take on power delivery with ease. The result is an incredibly quiet and efficient power supply with the reserves to handle the most intense gaming scenarios.
Let it sink in
The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in significantly lower temperatures inside ROG Strix Series PSUs. This extends the lifespan of components and allows 0dB operation for a longer duration than standard designs. The heatsinks are so effective that fan noise stays whisper quiet, even under full load.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally developed for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For ROG Strix series power supplies, we've scaled that design to 135mm so it keep things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. In a PSU, durability is paramount, so we built a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when thermal design power (TDP) is below 40%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 40% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
80 Plus Gold Certification
Heart of gold
Top-end Japanese capacitors ensure efficient operation and have helped the Strix earn an 80 PLUS Gold certification. The increased efficiency also results in less heat, reducing noise and increasing reliability.
Getting everything looking right can be a challenging aspect of any setup. The ROG Strix Series PSUs aim to make your life a little easier with a convenient magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
Fully Modular Cables
Each model comes with fully modular 24-pin, 6+2-pin PCI-e, and 8-pin CPU cables that have embedded capacitors to reduce voltage ripple. And if you'd like to add a dash of color to your build, the included CableMod coupon will set you on your way towards next-level customization.
A decade of power
We're so confident about the reliability of the ROG Strix Series PSUs that we back them with a 10-year warranty.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Series: Asus ROG Strix
- Compatability: ATX12V
- Wattage: 1000 W
- Connectors: 1 x MB 24/20-pin
2 x CPU 4+4-pin
6 x PCI-E 6+2-pin
8 x SATA
6 x Peripheral
- AC Input: 100-240Vac
- Fan Type: Double Ball-Bearing Fan
- Fan Bearing: Ball Bearing
- Noise: 0dB Technology
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Protection: OPP/OVP/SCP/OCP/OTP
- Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: 1 x Power Cord
1 x Motherboard Power Cable
2 x CPU Cable
3 x PCI-E Cable
2 x SATA Cable
2 x Peripheral
2 x ROG badge
1 x ROG logo magnet
3 x ROG label
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.885 kg
16 x 15 x 8.6 cm
- Package Weight: 3.5300 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.