Asus (RS700A-E9-RS12V2/4NVME) 1U AMD EPYC 7002 Server Barebone, 32x DDR4, 12x SAS/SATA, Supports 4x NVMe, 800W Platinum PSU
AMD EPYC™ 7002 platform 1U server with 12 2.5″ storage bays
- 12 x 2.5″drive bays in 1U, the highest capacity storage on the market
- High expandability for storage and communication
- Flexible storage with dual M.2
- Release the power of AMD EPYC™ 7002 processor
- Best-in-class memory bandwidth and capacity
- Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Management Software
- Smart thermal design for energy efficiency
- Server Fan Control
12 x 2.5″drive bays in 1U, the highest capacity storage on the market
RS700A-E9-RS12V2 fits up to 12 2.5-inch storage drives in a compact 1U form factor. With support for multiple drive configurations, including eight NVMe and four SATA drives, four NVMe and eight SATA drives, or four NVME and eight SAS drives with an optional ASUS PIKE II card, RS700A-E9-RS12V2 provides storage flexibility for a wide range of applications.
High expandability for storage and communication
RS700A-E9-RS12V2 provides numerous expansion slots to support additional storage and networking configurations, including a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot for a 4-NVMe adapter card, two PCIe 3.0 x8 slots for ASUS PIKE II HBA/RAID and 2-NVMe adapter cards, and an OCP Mezzanine x16 slot for a high-speed networking card.
Flexible storage with dual M.2
Dual M.2 slots supports either SATA 6Gb/s or PCIe 3.0 x4 with 32Gb/s bandwidth to enable fast data transfers. The OS can be installed on an M.2 SSD, speeding up system load times and eliminating the need to use one of the 2.5-inch storage drive bays.
Release the power of brand new AMD EPYC™ 7002 processor
RS700A-E9-RS12V2 is built on the brand-new AMD EPYC™ 7002 platform to deliver incredible server performance. With up to 64 cores per CPU and up to 128 threads in a single 1U server, RS700A-E9-RS12V2 packs incredible power in minimal space. 32 DIMM slots provide best-in-class memory capacity and bandwidth, and an integrated I/O controller on the processor eliminates the data transfer bottlenecks caused by discrete I/O chipsets for reduced latency and dramatically faster system performance.
Best-in-class memory bandwidth and capacity
RS700A-E9-RS12V2 supports up to 32 DDR4 DIMMs for up to 4TB of RAM. An integrated I/O controller on the processor eliminates the data transfer bottlenecks caused by discrete I/O chipsets for reduced latency and dramatically faster system performance.
Comprehensive IT infrastructure management
RS700A-E9-RS12V2 features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center to provide comprehensive out-of-band and in-band management features for small and mid-size businesses.
The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fan control, standalone KVMs, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics — even if the operating system is down or offline — through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
Thermal Radar 2.0 for energy efficiency
Featuring two innovative intelligent detection technologies and multi-fan zone design, ASUS Thermal Radar 2.0 places different sensors on the CPU, GPU, DIMM, HDD and in other areas to collect localized heating information to designate dedicated fan flow automatically to reduce consumption of overall fan capacity. Additionally, the multi-fan zone design enables multiple fan curves for different zones to reduce operating time and cost required for manual adjustments and effectively enhances system reliability and thermal efficiency.
- Form Factor: 1U
- CPU Socket: AMD SP3
- #Hide#No. of CPU Sockets: Dual Socket
- CPU Support: AMD EPYC 70002 Series
Click here for CPU support list
- Memory: “32 Slots (8-channel per CPU, 16 DIMM per CPU)
Maximum up to 4096GB LR-DIMM 3DS
DDR4 3200/2933/2666 RDIMM
DDR4 3200/2933/2666 LRDIMM
DDR4 3200/2933/2666 LR-DIMM 3DS”
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe x16 (Gen3 x16) (Optional for NVME4-OCuLink Card)
1 x PCIe x16 (Gen3 x8)
1 x PCIe x8 (Gen3 x8) (Default for NVME2-OCuLink Card)
1 x OCP Mezzanine 2.0 (Gen3 x16 link)
- Storage: SATA Controller:
8 x SATA3 6Gb/s ports
2 x M.2 connector (SATA 6Gb/s & PCIe® Gen3 x4 link)
ASUS PIKE II 3008 8-port SAS HBA card (not included)
ASUS PIKE II 3108 8-port SAS HW RAID card (not included)
12G SAS Support
- HDD Bays: 12 x 2.5″” hot-swap drive bays
Supports 4 x NVMe
- Networking: 1 x Dual Port Intel I350-AM2 Gigabit LAN controller + 1 x Mgmt LAN
- Graphics: Aspeed AST2500 with 64MB VRAM
- Rear I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
1 x VGA
2 x RJ-45 GbE LAN
1 x RJ-45 Mgmt LAN
- Switch/LED: Rear Switch/LED:
1 x Power switch
1 x Q-Code/Port 80 LED
1 x Location LED
1 x Message LED
1 x Storage device LED
1 x Power switch/LED
1 x Location LED
1 x Message LED
1 x Storage device LED
LAN 1-2 LED
- Power Supply: “1+1 Redundant 800W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply
Rating: 100-127/200-240Vac,9.4A/4.72A ,50/60Hz Class I
(240Vdc, 4.6A Only for China)”
- Management Solution: ASUS Control Center Enterprise (Optional)
On-Board ASMB9-iKVM for KVM-over-IP
- Regulatory Compliance: “BSMI, CE, RCM, FCC(Class A)”
- Dimensions/Weight: 686 x 444 x 44 mm
- Environment: Operation temperature: 10C ~ 35C
Non operation temperature: -40C ~ 60C
Non operation humidity: 20% ~ 90% (Non condensing)
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Warranty: 3 Year Advanced Replacement
- #Hide#Memory Slots: 32 Memory Slots
- #Hide#Maximum Memory: 4096 GB
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 2
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.