Be Quiet! 700W Pure Power 11 CM PSU, Semi-Modular, Rifle Bearing Fan, 80+ Gold, Cont. Power
Exceptionally Quiet, Superior Reliability, Great Value
Pure Power 11 700W CM offers peerless dependability and best-in-class features. Whether you’re assembling a very quiet system, upgrading an existing PC, or building a multi-GPU gaming system, your build will benefit from this PSU that simply has the best combination of features at a very popular price.
- 80PLUS® Gold efficiency (up to 92%)
- Two strong 12V-rails
- Stable operation thanks to Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) technology
- DC-to-DC conversion for even tighter voltage regulation under heavy cross-loading conditions
- Silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
- Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors
- Cable management with flat cables for PCIe connectors and drives
- Full suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star guidelines
- Supports all Intel® and AMD™ processors
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
80 Plus Gold Certification
Very high operating efficiency
Pure Power 11 700W is certified 80 PLUS Gold with an efficiency rating of up to 92% – a truly outstanding level for this class of PSU. The most compelling benefit: lower power consumption and consequently lower costs, and cooler, quieter operation.
Power and Compatibility for your System
The best combination of features and performance at a very popular price
Pure Power 11 CM offers 700W of continuous power with two independent 12V rails for signal stability and four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems. It is suited to very quiet systems, for upgrading or building multimedia or multi-GPU gaming systems.
DC-to-DC, Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier
The use of Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier technologies provides very stable operation. The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for even tighter voltage regulation under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures secure operation for next generation processors and graphics cards.
Exceptionally Silent Operation
Achieved by a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
The silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan is thermally governed to strike the best balance between effective cooling and quietness. Airflow-optimized fan blades reduce turbulence, enabling best-in-class quiet functionality and the almost inaudible operation that be quiet! is famous for.
Modular Cable Management with Flat Cables
Total convenience and design for your system
Pure Power 11 700W CM is certainly eye-catching. The modular cable management is enhanced with premium black, sleeved cables. The flat cables used for the PCI-express connection and drives simplify installation as well as keeping the system tidy.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Semi Modular
- Series: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11
- Compatability: ATX 12V 2.4
- Wattage: 700 W
- Connectors: “1 x ATX-Motherboard (20+4-pin)
1 x P4+4 (CPU)
4 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU)
3 x PATA 4-pin
6 x SATA 15-pin (HDD, Drives)
1 x FDD (Floppy)”
- Rail Design: Dual +12V
- AC Input: AC 100-240 V
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: 120mm
Silence-optimized be quiet! fan
- Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Noise: dB(A) at 20% load: 11.2
dB(A) at 50% load: 11.5
dB(A) at 100% load: 24.6
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Efficiency: “230V, 20% load: 89.8%
230V, 50% load: 92.0%
230V, 100% load: 90.4%”
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Protection: Over current
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.10 kg
160 x 150 x 86 mm
- Package Weight: 2.3900 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.