Corsair 650W RMi Series RM650i PSU, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, Fully Modular, 80+ Gold
Premium Components for Great Performance with Very Low Noise
Corsair RMi series power supplies are 80 PLUS Gold certified and give you extremely tight voltage regulation, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. Corsair Link Digital makes it easy to monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
80 Plus Gold Certified
Gold certification ensures high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
100% Japanese 105C Capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
The superior energy efficiency of the RMi Series allows for the fan to remain off at low to medium loads for virtually silent operation. And when you’re pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to provide optimal cooling with minimal noise.
Configurable +12 Rail
It’s your choice – run it in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggle single-rail operation.
The Power of Corsair Link Digital
Our advanced desktop application lets you monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and configure +12V rail operation.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Series: Corsair RMi
- Compatability: ATX12V v2.4 & EPS12V 2.92
- Wattage: 650 W
- Connectors: 1 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
7 x 4-pin Molex
4 x 6+2-pin PCIe
2 x FDD Power
8 x SATA
- Rail Design: Single Rail
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: Fluid Dynamic
- Fan Bearing: Fluid / Hydraulic Bearing
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Efficiency: Up to 91%
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: RMi Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply
AC power cord
DC Modular cable set
DC Modular cable storage bag
Corsair case badge
Corsair Link Digital interface cable
Corsair Link USB cable
- Weight/Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160mm
- Package Weight: 3.3000 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.