Corsair 850W Professional HX Series HX850 PSU, Fluid Dynamic Fan, Fully Modular, 80+ Platinum
The CORSAIR HX Series™ provides 80 PLUS PLATINUM efficiency, extremely tight voltage regulation and a Zero RPM Fan Mode, giving you virtually silent operation
Platinum Efficiency, Fully Modular And Virtually Silent
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, Efficient Operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C Capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Ten Year Warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the “SINGLE” position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the “MULTIPLE” position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Series: Corsair HX
- Compatability: ATX12V v2.4
- Wattage: 850 W
- Connectors: 2 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
6 x 4-pin Molex
6 x 6+2-pin PCIe
1 x FDD Power
8 x SATA
- Rail Design: Single Rail
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Bearing: Fluid / Hydraulic Bearing
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Platinum
- Efficiency: Up to 92%
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: HX Series ATX Power Supply
Corsair case badge
- Weight/Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 180 (WxHxD)
- Package Weight: 4.0000 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.