Intel NUC Bean Canyon Barebone, i7-8559U, M.2 & 2.5″ SATA, Wi-Fi, USB-C Gen2, HDMI, SDXC – No RAM/SSD/OS
The Intel i7 NUC Kit: Who Says Small Isn’t Powerful?
Grab Every GHz of Performance for Gaming & Content Creation
Get ready for spectacularly responsive performance from the Intel® NUC Mini PC kits with 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors. The latest generation Intel NUC kit lets you or your customers build the exact system they want. From choosing memory options to storage configurations, the benefit of building up an Intel NUC kit is the ability to completely customize the kit for a specific usage. Whether editing 4K video, casual gaming, or serious multitasking, the Intel® NUC8i7BEH Mini PC kit delivers the features people want in a size that fits easily into any lifestyle and any room in the house or office.
Who Says Small isn’t Powerful?
Think you Know what Small can do? Think Again
In a footprint that’s almost zero, especially when compared with a tower, this Intel NUC Mini PC kit can be custom built to have the performance and features of a desktop PC in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. The small size means the Intel NUC can be positioned anywhere from mounting it behind your monitor to hidden discretely in an entertainment centre. Moreover, with improved cooling, fan noise is minimal—so it doesn’t sound like there’s a PC in the living room if the Intel NUC Mini PC is used for gaming.
Extreme Connectivity for all your Peripherals
The New Standard in Compact Computing
The Intel® NUC8i7BEH Mini PC kit has a chassis that is a connectivity powerhouse. It comes with Thunderbolt™ 3 which supports up to 40 GBps of data transfer and four USB 3.1 ports to bolster productivity, as well as room enough for peripherals. There’s also room in for an M.2 SSD, and the kit comes with two additional USB ports via 1×4 internal headers, an HDMI* 2.0a port for 4K displays, and DisplayPort* 1.2 via USB-C. With the ability to have triple displays in 4K, photos, videos, and streaming media are all picture perfect. The kit also allows for a 2.5″ HDD and is Intel® Optane™ memory ready. By coupling a 2.5″ HDD and Intel® Optane™ memory you can improve performance dramatically with up 1.4×2 faster media loading, opening large media files 3×4 faster, and completing daily tasks up to 2×5 faster.
- Chassis: Intel NUC
- Tower / Small Form Factor: Small Form Factor
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8559U (2.7GHz)
- Processor Details: Quad Core
4.5 GHz turbo
- Chipset: Intel SoC
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- #Hide#Processor: Intel i5
- Memory Details: “2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM
- Hard Drive: None
- Optical Drive: None
- Supported Drives: “1 x M.2, 2242/2280 (PCIe Gen3/SATA)
1 x 2.5″” SATA”
- Operating System: No O/S
- Front I/O: 1 x Consumer Infrared Rx Sensor
1 x HDD Activity LED
1 x Headphone/Mic Combo
1 x Power Button with LED
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (w/ Quick Charging)
- Back I/O: 1 x DC-In Jack
1 x HDMI 2.0a
1 x Kensington Lock Slot
1 x MicroSDXC Card Reader (UHS-I)
1 x RJ-45
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C/Thunderbolt3
- LAN: GB LAN
- Wireless: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Sound: 7.1 channel surround
- Power Unit: 90 W
- Keyboard and Mouse: No
- Dimensions: 112 x 51 x 117 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 0.9500 kg
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 3 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.