PNY 120GB PNY CS900 SSD, 2.5″, SATA3, 7mm, TLC NAND, R/W 515/490 MB/s, 86K/81K IOPS
All PNY SSDs undergo extensive component and sub-system testing. We utilize high-quality NAND from the industry’s top vendors to ensure a solid SSD. Our SSDs are validated across applications and environments to ensure they meet the highest quality, reliability, and durability criteria.
Our SSDs undergo some of the most rigorous durability and validation testing in the industry, withstanding hundreds of qualification tests and over 10,000 hours of validation testing. Each SSD is guaranteed to meet the requirements of even the most demanding applications.
With stringent endurance standards in place, PNY stands behind our SSDs – which is proven with our competitive three year warranty.
Cool and Quiet Operation
Generating less heat than an HDD, PNY SSDs ultimately increase the life of your PC. Our SSDs reduce operating temperature and potential damage from overheating. Additionally, SSDs don’t produce any noise, making your PC significantly quieter.
PNY SSDs feature low-wattage and function with an advanced lower-power mode. On average, PNY SSDs consume 30% less power than HDDs. If you’re aiming to build a silent, green PC, PNY SSDs are a must have on item your checklist.
PNY SSDs are up to 30 times more robust than HDDs, making it less likely to fail in extreme environments, including high and low temperatures. The non-volatile NAND in the system enables the SSD to retain its memory if your computer ever falls or is dropped.
Built by Experts
PNY is an SSD solution provider with lifecycle product management to JEDEC standards. With a world class SSD engineering team based in Silicon Valley, we are well positioned to take advantage of emerging technologies.
- Series: PNY CS900
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 120 – 128 GB
- Capacity: 120 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5″”
- Interface: SATA3 (6Gb/s)
- #Hide#Interface: SATA
- Read: Up to 515 MB/s
- Write: Up to 490 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 86K /81K IOPS
- Power Consumption: 2.2w
- Weight/Dimensions: 7mm high
- MTBF: “2,000,000 Hours”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.