TP-LINK (Archer VR2100) AC1200 (300+1733) Wireless Dual Band GB VDSL2/ADSL Modem Router, MU-MIMO
AC2100 Wireless MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Super VDSL – The Latest Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b) tech delivers internet speeds of up to 350 Mbps
- Ultra-Fast Speed –Surpasses the Wi-Fi speed limits of the previous generation, reaching up to 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMesh – Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Lightning-Fast Wired Connection – USB 3.0 port and four Gigabit Ethernet ports run up to 10x faster than the previous generation to unleash your home entertainment
- TP-Link Tether App – Easily access and manage your network, including remote control and automatic updates, using any iOS or Android mobile device.
Super VDSL – the Future of Internet Access
The Archer VR2100 features Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b), the latest generation of DSL technology. Downstream is increased by up to 350 Mbps, 3.5x faster than its VDSL2 predecessor. The integrated DSL port also supports all standard DSL connections.*
Enjoy the Network at Full Speed
The Archer VR2100 makes full use of its dual-band Wi-Fi abilities, reaching speeds of up to 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band. Enjoy a total speed of up to 2.1 Gbps to eliminate latency and buffering from your HD streams and lag from online games.
Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
4×4 MU-MIMO – Efficient Wi-Fi for Every Device
MU-MIMO technology serves up to four devices at once, reducing wait time, increasing
Wi-Fi throughput for every device, and making each stream more efficient.
Supports TP-Link OneMesh for Whole-Home Coverage
Co-work with TP-Link OneMesh products, to provide a more flexible and cost-effective Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
One USB 3.0 port provides data transfers up to 10× faster than a traditional USB 2.0 port. Connect external storage devices and share files, photos, and videos at high-speed. As well as 4 Gigabit LAN ports help wired devices achieve peak performance for HD streaming and gaming.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer VR2100 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Manage network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device. Tether also provides Automatic Firmware Updates to always give your network the latest performance and security.
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1733 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz
300Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 3 x Gigabit LAN
1 x Gigabit LAN/WAN
1 x RJ11
1 x USB
- IEEE Standards: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab”
- Wireless Standards: “IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz”
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz: 300Mbps
- Button(s): “WPS Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button, Wi-Fi Button, LED
- Power Supply: 12V/1.5A
- Antenna(s): 3 External Dual Band Antennas + 1 Internal 5 GHz Antenna
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 216 x 164 x 36.8 mm
- Wireless Functions: “Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics”
- Security: “NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, Access Control, Service Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death, IP and MAC Address Binding”
- DHCP: “Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, DHCP Relay”
- Port Forwarding: “Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP”
- VPN Support: “OpenVPN, PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN”
- Management: “Web-Based Configuration (HTTP / HTTPS ), Remote management,
Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools, Free Online Firmware Update”
- Dynamic DNS: “DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link”
- Advanced Features: “Parental Controls, Network Address Translation (NAT), Static
Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3″
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: DSL Modem Router
RJ11 DSL Cable
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.1000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.