TP-LINK (EAP245 V3) Omada AC1750 (1300+450) Dual Band Wireless Ceiling Mount Access Point, PoE, GB LAN, MU-MIMO, Free Software
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at/802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual-band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds and Performance
QCA enterprise class chipsets, dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antenna along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, ensure superior 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds and long-range coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
802.11k/802.11v seamless roaming switches clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook W-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP245 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Free Cloud Centralized Management – Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet.
Meet Our New Hero Product!
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network.
- Primary Function: Access Point
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Max Signal Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Dual Band: Yes
- Interface(s): 2 × Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Ports
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
- Antenna: Internal Omni
2.4GHz: 3 x 4dBi
5GHz: 3 x 4dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: “802.3af/at PoE or 48V Passive PoE (+4.5pins; -7.8pins. PoE Adapter Included)”
- Power Consumption: 12.3 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 206 x 182 x 37mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- Wireless Functions: See Overview
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK”
- Management: Email Alerts
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP245
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.0000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.