TP-LINK (LS1005G) 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop LiteWave Switch, Green Technology, Plastic Case
5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbos Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port, supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power
- IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic casing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
Let LiteWave Bring You Lighter Network Life
The TP-Link LiteWave Series Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable way to expand your wired network. They are easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use.
- Plug & Play
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Green Tech
Go Green with Your Ethernet
The LiteWave Series also supports energy-efficient technology, helping you save power and money. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills – it’s a win-win!
Gigabit Ports For Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the LS1005G 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. Non-blocking, 5× 10/100/1000Mbps ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Use Where You Need, However You Need
The LS1005G is fully compatible with networked devices such as computers, printers, webcams, IPTVs. It has a wide range of application scenarios and is suitable for networking in school dormitories, surveillance, homes, and small businesses.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 5
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): “5 x 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports”
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 5VDC/0.6A)
- Dimensions: 90 x 72 x 23 mm
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 2K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 7.4 Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 16 KB
- Advanced Functions: Green Technology
802.3X Flow Control
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#POE: No
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.