TP-LINK (T1500G-10MPS) 8-Port Gigabit Smart POE+ Switch, 2 SFP Slots, VLAN
JetStream 8-Port Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- Features 8 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, with total PoE power budget of 116W and useful PoE power management features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
TP-Link JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10MPS is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support the 802.3af/at (PoE+) standard with total PoE power budget of 116W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link’s JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10MPS is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. T1500G-10MPS comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service (QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500G-10MPS supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 116W to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500G-10MPS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice application will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500G-10MPS supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1500G-10MPS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 8
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): “8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, all supporting PoE+
2 x 100/1000Mbps SFP Slots
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 8 Ports
Power Supply: 116W
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p”
- Switching Capacity: 20Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240V, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 294 x 180 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 14.9Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: “802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
4 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- Layer Features: “IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
Loop back detection
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Access Control: “L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports”
- Security: Port Security
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: “Web-based GUI
Command Line Interface
TP-LINK private MIBs
TFTP & Web
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: T1500G-10MPS
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.2500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.