TP-LINK (T1700G-28TQ) 24-Port Stackable Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Slots, L2+ Feature
- True physical stacking supports up to 6 units and 40Gbps bi-directional bandwidth for high scalability and efficient redundancy
- 10G SFP+ ports for stacking and/or uplink, providing support for high-bandwidth applications for congestion relief and smooth data delivery
- L2+ feature, Static Routing help route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- IPv6 support provides dual IPv4/IPv6 stacking, MLD snooping, and IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image enhance management
Affordable 10-Gigabit Switching Solution for Growing SMBs
JetStream T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches
In a world of expanding enterprises and growing virtualization, cloud-based services and applications, like VoIP, HD streaming video, and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to evolve beyond simple reliability to provide increased scalability, higher bandwidth, and enhanced performance. TP-LINK’s new T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches represent an ideal solution that meets these requirements. The series includes the T1700X-16TS Full 10-Gigabit Smart Switch and the T1700G-28TQ Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 10G Uplink, which both provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
With 10G Uplink
JetStream 24-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots
With True Physical Stacking Technology, up to six T1700G-28TQ units can be stacked with a single IP address.
This provides enhanced scalability, simple management, and increased redundancy for high-density deployment. It also supports efficient network expansion in the future.
True Physical Stacking Technology of up to six units supports network simplification
144 GE Ports
Up to 144 Gigabit Ethernet ports per stack
24 10G SFP+
Up to 24 10G SFP+ slots per stack
Up to 768Gbps of switching capacity for aggregated networks
1 Management IP
With all units identified by a single IP address, configuring and monitoring the stack is easy
Fanless Design for Silent Operation
The T1700G-28TQ utilizes a fanless design, which reduces the amount of ambient noise in your office. Removing the fan also reduces power consumption and helps you build a more cost-effective network.
L2+ Static Routing
Simple network segmentation, with internal routing through the switch, allows devices in different VLANs/subnets to communicate with each other and makes the flow of network traffic more efficient.
T1700 Series devices are equipped with a full lineup of L2 features that meet your current and future needs for unified networking and mobility.
• 802.1Q/MAC/Protocol/Private VLAN1
• Link Aggregation Group (LAG)
• IGMP & MLD Snooping
• Multicast VLAN
Robust Security Strategies
Support for numerous security strategies allow you to create a secure, unified network by preventing unauthorized access, external attacks, and malware infiltration.
• Access Control List (ACL)
• DHCP Snooping
• 802.1x Authentication
• IP-MAC-Port Binding
Comprehensive QoS Features
Advanced controls provide optimized network performance and efficient delivery of time-sensitive traffic.
• Port-Based or 802.1p-Based Prioritization
• Layer 3-Based (DSCP) Prioritization
• Rate Limit
• Voice VLAN
The T1700 Series offers comprehensive IPv6 features, including IPv6 management, Static Routing, ACL, and QoS2, which ease the transition to an IPv6-based network and protect the value of your investment.
Dual image firmware reduces downtime when the firmware is being updated. The backup image will also be activated in the event that any error occurs on the active image.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 24
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
4 x fixed 10G SFP+ Slots
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Bandwidth: –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p”
- Switching Capacity: Up to 128Gbps for a standalone switch
- Power Supply: “100-240V, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 440 x 180 x 44 mm
- Transfer Method: –
- Mac Address Table: 16K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: Up to 95.2Mpps for a standalone switch
- Jumbo Frame: 9KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: “Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 8 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- Layer Features: “Static Routing
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Access Control: “L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports
- Security: AAA
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: “Web-based GUI and CLI management
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing”
- Package Contents: T1700G-28TQ
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.1800 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.