TP-LINK (T2600G-28MPS) JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed PoE+ Switch with 4 SFP Slots
- Supports 24 802.3at/af-compliant POE+ ports with a total power supply of 384W
- L2+ feature – Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management policies
What This Product Does
The T2600G-28MPS provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports that support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE , with a total PoE power supply of up to 384W, giving users the power and flexibility to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. In addition, it provides high performance static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and rich layer 2 management attributes. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch is an ideal choice for small and medium business networking solutions.
The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and other advanced security strategies. OAM, L2PT and sFlow can meet the requirement of large ISP customers, and the IP-MAC-Port Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 managed PoE+ Switch T2600G-28MPS provides you the ideal network solution.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T2600G-28MPS supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 384W to power any 802.3at or 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T2600G-28MPS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
The T2600G-28MPS provides IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T2600G-28MPS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. In addition, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance, including LoopBack Detection and Cable Diagnostics. IGMP Snooping ensures intelligent forwarding of the multicast stream to only the appropriate subscribers, while IGMP throttling & filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T2600G-28MPS supports L2+ feature, static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and directs network traffic for more efficient use.
T2600G-28MPS supports various IPv6 functions, such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, which guarantees your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without the need to upgrade your network equipment.
The T2600G-28MPS provides 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) improves the monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet networks, while helping to facilitate network management.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T2600G-28MPS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 24
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
4 x 1000Mbps SFP Slots
1 x Console Port
1 x Micro-USB Console Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
Power Supply: 384W
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p”
- Switching Capacity: 56Gbps
- Power Supply: “100~240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 440 x 330 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 16k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 41.7Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes
- Quality of Service: “Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 8 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- Layer Features: Static Routing
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously
- Access Control: “L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p,DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID
Time Range Based”
- Security: IP-MAC-Port Binding
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: “Web-based GUI and CLI management
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
PPPoE Circuit ID
DHCP/BOOTP Client, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Option82
Time Setting: SNTP”
- .: Integrated NDP/NTDP feature
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: Switch
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 6.4000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.