TP-LINK (TAPO P100) Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket, Remote Access, Scheduling, Away Mode, Voice Control
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Timer – Create countdown timer lists for connected electronics
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Compact Design – Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy Setup and Use – No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control
Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Echo
- Under strict quality inspection by TP-Link’s lab and certification by global authority.
- PC flame-retardant materials help minimize burning hazards.
- Automatic storage after powered off or connection is lost.
- Sliding safety cover prevents electric shock.
- Type: Smart Plug
- Primary Function(s): Remote Control
- Connectivity Technology: “IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 (for onboarding only)
- System Requirements: “Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher”
- Buttons: Power Button
- Weight/Dimensions: 51 x 72.0 x 40 mm
- Power: “AC 220-240 V~50/60 Hz 10 A
Maximum Load: 2300 W, 10 A”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket Tapo P100
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years