TP-LINK (TD-W9970) 300Mbps Wireless VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router, 4-Port, Dual WAN, USB
300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router
- Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
- Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port
USB Sharing Port – Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W9970’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Virtually Impregnable-10 VPN IPsec tunnels
The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.
Up to 100Mbps broadband speed
TheTD-W9970 supports VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is designed to support the wide deployment of triple play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W9970, comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream, compatible with ADSL, fiber and cable services. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port –Compatible with Fiber/Cable service
The TD-W9970 supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections. Featuring an interchangeable LAN/WAN port, it is compatible with Fiber/Cable service. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN)
- Guest Network, Wireless Schedule
- Parent Control
- Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay;
- Network Address Translation (NAT);
- PVC/Ethernet Port Grouping
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS,
- IGMP snooping V1/2
- IGMP Multicast,
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 x RJ11 Port
1 x USB 2.0 Port
- IEEE Standards: “IEEE 802.3, 802.3u”
- Wireless Standards: “IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n”
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Button(s): 1 x Power On/Off Button
1 x WPS/RESET Button
1 x Wi-Fi On/Off Switch
- Power Supply: 12VDC/1A
- Antenna(s): “2 x 5dBi Omni directional, Fixed”
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 195 x 130 x 36 mm
- Security: “NAT Firewall,
MAC / IP / URL Filtering
Wireless MAC Filtering
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK”
- DHCP: “Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay”
- Port Forwarding: “Virtual server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ, Manage Control”
- VPN Support: “PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through”
- Management: Web Based Configuration(HTTP)
Command Line Interface
SSL for TR-069
Web Based Firmware Upgrade
- USB Sharing: Storage Sharing
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: TD-W9970
RJ-11 Telephone Line
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.