TP-LINK (TL-SG1008D V8) 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch, Plastic Case
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- 8 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 80%
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What This Product Does
The TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1008D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG1008D adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008D can save up to 80%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1008D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1008D 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
– Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1008D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 80% reduction in power use.
– Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length, this is not the case with m
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 8
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.3 x 1.1 in. (165mm x 108mm x 28mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions: “Green Technology, saving power up to 80%
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F); Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#POE: No
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.