TP-LINK (TL-SG1024) 24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Rackmount Switch, Steel Case
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1024 24-Port Gigabit rack-mount switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024 can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Featured with 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1024 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
The TL-SG1024 features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 96Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new product TL-SG1024 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
– Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1024 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
– Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 24
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Switching Capacity: 48Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7 in. (440 x 180 x 44 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions: “802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.6000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.