TP-LINK (TL-SG105E) 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch, Steel Case
5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Provides network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN features
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power output by up to 75%
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Centrally manage all Easy Smart Switches with Easy Smart Configuration Utility
What This Product Does
The TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is an ideal upgrade from an unmanaged switch, designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management. Network administrators can effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features. To optimize traffic on your business network, TL-SG105E offers both port and tag based QoS to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free. Additionally, port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN can improve security and meet more network segmentation requirements. Moreover, with its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105E can save up to 75% of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Simple & Effective Management
TP-LINK’s Gigabit Easy Smart switch, TL-SG105E offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG105E can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on Port Priority and 802.1P Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free. Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG105E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions. TL-SG105E is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation of TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch features the latest energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network’s capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG105E can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power with less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG105E analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Ease of Use
TL-SG105E is easy to use and manage. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Its compact size makes it ideal for desktops with limited space while also being Rack-mountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 5
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p”
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 100 x 98 x 25 mm
- Transfer Method: Store-And-Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 7.4Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 16KB
- Quality of Service: Support Port Based/802.1p Based priority
Support 4 priority queues
- Layer Features: IGMP Snooping
- VLAN: Supports up to 32 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SG105E
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.4500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.