TP-LINK (TL-SG2210P V3) JetStream 8-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch, 2 SFP Ports, Steel Case
Abundant L2 Features
JetStream Smart Switches support a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP Snooping/ MLD Snooping, 802.1Q/ MAC/ Protocol VLAN, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group (LAG), Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, and CPU Mirroring. IGMP Snooping ensures the multicast stream be forwarded intelligently to the appropriate subscribers by the switch, while IGMP Throttling & Filtering restrict each subscriber on a certain level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN that the switches support, Voice Applications will perform better and smoother.
JetStream Smart Switches support comprehensive IPv6 features including IPv6 management, ACL, QoS and MLD Snooping, all of these features help to ensure a smooth migration to IPv6-based network without changing switches in the future.
Enterprise Level Management Features
JetStream Smart Switches support multiple user-friendly standard management features such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI), industrially standard Command Line Interface (CLI) and SNMP (v1/2/3). These switches support RMON (Remote Network Monitoring), which enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps when encountering abnormal events. Also, this series of switches support Dual Image function, which makes there be less 'down-time' when switches are being upgraded/downgraded.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 8
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE
2 x Gigabit LAN SFP
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3af compliant
PoE Ports: 8 Ports
Power Supply: 73.5W
- Bandwidth: 20Gbps
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s”
- Power Supply: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 20.9 x 12.6 x 2.6 cm
- Mac Address Table: 8k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 14.9Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes
- Layer Features: “IGMP Snooping
BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect
Loop back detection, TC Protect
- VLAN: Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Access Control: IP/Port/MAC based access control
- Security: “IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm
Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication”
- Management: “Web-based GUI
Command Line Interface (CLI) through telnet
RMON (1,2,3,9 groups)
802.1ab LLDP/ LLDP-MED”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.3100 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.