TP-LINK (TL-WA860RE) 300Mbps Wall-Plug Wifi Range Extender, AC Passthrough, 1 LAN
300Mbps WiFi Range Extender with AC Passthrough
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent WiFi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-WA860RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, Range Extender button, miniature size and wall mounting design, extending a wireless network has never been easier. In addition, its extra outlet makes power available for other electrical devices. What's more, its Ethernet port allows the TL-WA860RE to act as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
300Mbps Range Extender
The TL-WA860RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”, help users maintain an existing wireless network and vastly improve the network’s coverage. With 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds, it is ideal for smooth HD video, music streaming and online gaming.
The device's miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. What's more, the TL-WA860RE's profile function remembers previously paired wireless networks, meaning there is no need to reset the device when changing the paired router.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-WA860RE provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the Range Extender as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-WA860RE plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Plug and Play
With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE or vice versa.
With 2 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home.
The TL-WA860RE's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Smart Signal Indicator Light
Intelligent signal light can help to find the best location to place the range extender so that the TL-WA860RE can achieve the best possible range and performance of the network.
It works seamlessly with all 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices.
- Primary Function: Range Extender
- #Hide#Range Extender Mode: Yes (Range Extender Mode)
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Wireless Standards: “IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b”
- Antenna: 2 x external
- Button(s): “RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button”
- Power Consumption: About 3W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Reception Sensitivity: 270M: -69dBm@10% PER
130M: -69dBm@10% PER
108M: -69dBm@10% PER
54M: -69dBm@10% PER
11M: -86Bm@8% PER
6M: -89dBm@10% PER
1M: -91dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
- Wireless Functions: WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Wireless MAC Address Filtering
Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-WA860RE
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Who we use
At Intastore we are fully aware how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict - Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
To Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique tracking ID which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day
||0 - 4kg
||4 - 15kg
||15 - 45kg
||45 - 100kg
||100 - 155kg
||155 - 200kg
||up to 10kg
|Pre 10:30 AM
||up to 10kg
||up to 10kg
Any website order worth over £500 inc VAT is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
- There may be a surcharge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
- The above delivery charges apply to web orders only. Please contact your account manager to discuss over the phone charges.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £250 but the weight of the order makes free shipping enviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.